Emergency AC Repair In Poway, Riverside, Temecula, San Diego, CA, And The Surrounding Areas
Emergency AC Repair & Air Conditioner Inspection Services In Carlsbad , Poway, Riverside, Temecula, San Diego, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, Santee, La Mesa, El Cajon, Lakeside, Bonita, Chula Vista, Corona, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Oak Glen, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Emergency AC Repair
The Californian summers can be quite extreme. It is absolutely necessary to have a powerful AC in good working condition to go through this intense heat wave. If you keep your Air Conditioner on for the whole day during summertime, we don’t blame you. We are all used to keeping it on throughout the day to keep our home or offices cool and comfortable.
The problem is, non-stop use of the air conditioner can cause problems with the unit. An AC is like any other piece of machinery that gets worn out with frequent use. When you use them excessively during summer, their components are likely to get damaged more often. The chance of a breakdown is even higher if you don’t get your AC inspection done prior to the start of summer.
If your AC breaks down in the middle of a hot summer day, then do not panic. Get in touch with our Emergency AC Repair Services. Our expert technicians will arrive at your premises as quickly as they can and get the AC back into working order so that you can continue to enjoy the day and have peace of mind.
We offer a quick and highly professional emergency AC repair service in Poway, Riverside, Temecula, San Diego, CA and the surrounding areas
Common Air Conditioner Problems
The best way to ensure that your AC keeps working during a hot summer day is to get it checked regularly for maintenance. An AC inspection once after every six months is ideal while an inspection once in a year is necessary to prevent problems.
Some common problems with AC that cause them to stop working include the following.
- The thermostat controls the temperature and cooling function of the Air Conditioner. A faulty thermostat can prevent the AC from cooling the room to the required temperature or make it too cool even at a higher temperature setting.
- The AC requires a constant flow of air into the unit that is cooled and sent into the room through air ducts. The filter can become clogged due to dust, bacteria and other contaminants and must be cleaned or replaced regularly to keep the AC working.
- The AC refrigerant is a mixture of fluids and gases that create the cooling effect when compressed. It can leak out with usage and must be replaced or refilled to ensure that the AC is working at optimum efficiency.
- Cuts or tears in the drain pipes or corrosion of the condenser coils can cause leakages and spills.
- The AC may also stop working due to a burned out fuse or other components. If you detect a burning smell coming from the Air Conditioner, then shut it down and call our emergency repair service immediately.
- Sometimes the evaporator or condenser coils can become covered with ice causing the AC to malfunction.
A Trusted Emergency AC Repair Service
Airight offers the best heating and AC repair service in Southern California. All our technicians are highly trained and possess many years of experience in the industry. We understand how the customers can feel when their AC stops working in the middle of a hot summer day and they need the emergency repair service quickly.
When you call our AC servicing professionals you will get someone who comes prepared with all the necessary tools and skills to get it back into working order immediately. Our technicians go through regular training and refresher courses to make sure that they are prepared to do an excellent job.
We are proud of our professional and customer-oriented service. Out experts will make sure to get the client’s input on the problem with the system before they get down to work. They will give you a good estimate of replacement parts, if required, and also offer tips on how to prevent the AC problem from occurring in the future.
Choose The Best Technicians In Town!
We offer experience, professionalism, competitive rates and a name you can trust. Airight has built an excellent reputation as one of the most reliable emergency AC repair service in Poway, Riverside, Temecula, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, California, and the surrounding areas.
You can save our number (866) 247-2420 as your emergency AC repair service to get our AC fixed quickly in case of a breakdown. You can also get in touch with our service to book an Air Conditioner installation or inspection order.
We provide a complete Air Conditioner inspection service for your needs!